- Outdoor education
- Personal Development
- Seaford News
- Team building
This weekend's 'Outdoor Ed Challenge' is: The Great Seaford Scavenger Hunt
Dear participant, families and staff,
I hope you are all well and looking forward to another sunny weekend outdoors! Thank you to all those who took part in geocaching last week where we saw Dom Taylor take victory after finding 19 geocaches! It was great to see lots of individuals and families getting involved.
In order to spice up your daily walk or cycle this weekend, I have created another 'outdoor ed challenge' with the help of 'Monty'. Please take a look at my video link that will explain what this weekends challenge is all about:
If you have any questions about the scavenger hunt or the competition please feel free to email me via: email@example.com
REMEMBER: Hints, Tips & Safety...
- If undertaking the scavenger hunt - please let your parents know
- Please stick to social distancing rules
- Please respect the countryside and stick to footpaths and bridleways
- Please remember to apply social distancing rules and respect other users of the countryside
- Take fluids and spare clothing and hand sanitiser (you may also want to take a pencil so that you can write in the cache log book)
- Make sure your phone has enough charge for photo's
- Remember to take the list with you!
The Scavenger Hunt list:
Stay safe...and enjoy