We are giving away a pair of free tickets to Gary Barlow’s concert at Bournemouth International Arena on 23rd April. There are certain terms and conditions that apply so please fill in this form, the terms of conditions are below the form. The competition close at 1pm on Monday 21st April and the winner will be immediately notified by telephone and email so make sure your details are correct.
Prize Draw: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Personal data collected may be used for the purposes of sending you Marketing and Promotional material from Seaford College unless you opt out in form above. Seaford College doesn’t share any information with other suppliers
- Prize Draw details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to entrants who follow the following conditions of entry:
1. ‘Like’ Seaford College Facebook Page
2. ‘Share’ the competition post/link on Facebook or retweet on your twitter account. @seafordcollege
3. Enter your details above
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Seaford College, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the prize draw
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one prize draw entry per household
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- 2 tickets can be collected from the Bournemouth International Arena Box Office on 23rd April. The winner’s name will be passed onto Gary Barlow’s record company and they will hold them for the winner at the Box Office. Photographic ID will be required (passport, driving licence or similar).
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the prize draw and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the prize draw.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Seaford College relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. The winner will be notified by Tuesday 22nd April 2014.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made by email to the winner.
- Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Prize draws may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Prize draw Promoter is Seaford College, Lavington Park, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28 ONB
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.